[aprssig] APRS Field Events (Scouts)

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri Oct 21 20:21:48 EDT 2005

OK. Ther radio Amateurs of Northern Vermmont are doing a ham radio
demos for a District (Addison and Chittenden Counties) Camporee at
Branbury State Park in the Brandon Vermont area on Saturday 22
October. We will be on 80-10 band conditions permitting and on APRS
with my D700. We will use the club callsign, W1NVT. We will post
periodic messages to SCOUTS as per this discussion. Looking forward
to any messages and may be can setup a voice sked. TNX

cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <n1bq at wulfden.org>