[aprssig] More on TEMPn-N

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Fri Oct 21 15:12:52 EDT 2005

Baaack to TEMPn-N..

First, if anybody has actually set this up on a D700 and has the
commands, I'd appreciate seeing them so I can pass it on to a couple
locals here.

Second.  There's still a lot of folks using real TNC's for mobile
stations.  They're another group that could implement the TEMPn-N
scheme.  We should be able to come up with an example configuration for
a KPC version.  Hmmm - what to do with mobiles capable of digipeating
but not of n-M functionality.   Given my current situations, WIDE1-1
will be appropriate.  If the WIDE1-1 was covered, what would be a good
backup digipeater alias?

Bill