[aprssig] PACCOMM TNC & WIDEn-N clarification

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Fri Oct 21 08:14:01 EDT 2005

Thanks all. I'm not sure if putting in a hard-coded digi call is a great
idea in all cases, since it tends to make your beacons out rather
"directional". The WIDE2-1,WIDE2-1 approach seems ideal.

As it turns out, after discussing this exercise with the digi owner, we're
going to move forward with an "upgrade" to UIDIGI for both his PacComm-based
digis.