[aprssig] N1547C tracker

Ron McCoy rmccoylist at blueantservices.com
Fri Oct 21 08:08:27 EDT 2005

Thanks, Shaun.

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org [mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]
On Behalf Of Shaun W. Grogan
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 7:21 AM
To: Curt Mills, WE7U; TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] N1547C tracker

If you dont want to "install" Linux but want to check it out, go here
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=11057

It's a remastered version of Knoppix, a cd-bootable form of Linux.  It
will let you run Linux on your computer, whithout having to install it
for one, and secondly, this guy took it a step further and made it a
usable distrubution for Ham's buyt laoding it wup with all kinds if
Linux Amateur Radio software, including Xastir.

KG4GKG