[aprssig] N1547C tracker

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Thu Oct 20 14:15:14 EDT 2005

On Oct 20, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Ron McCoy wrote:

> I've got a spare box to play with...can you cite a "How To" on setting
> up
> Xastir from scratch?

The Knoppix AFU CD - a version of the Knoppix Live CD customized with
several ham applications - has a slightly dated version of xastir.  If
you can download a CD image and burn it, you can boot a computer from
CD into a linux operating system and explore the basics of xastir (and
linux, while you're at it).

Sorry, I don't remember exactly where it is, but Google for knoppix AFU
and you'll get there pretty quickly.

-Jason
kg4wsv