[aprssig] N1547C tracker

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Oct 20 22:44:01 EDT 2005

>>> HamLists at ametx.com 10/20/05 6:09 PM >>>
>....or because "I was just experimenting" is
> no excuse and there are a _lot_ of ex-hams that
> have found that out.

Interesting statement.  I have read every notice
I have seen about people fined and losing their
license and every single (100%) one of them was
a complete jerk who BLATANTLY disregarded
EVERY rule and not only should have lost his license
but should have been removed from the gene pool
as well.

I dont know of ANYONE that was fined, or lost his
license because he was persuing experimentation
and in a socially  acceptible manner pushing of the
envelope of radio applications...

the radio art.  What we do with our radios defines
what we are.  People shouldnt get so bogged down
in splitting hairs about how others use their radios
as long as it is not interferring with them.   There is
so much else that we can do with HAM radio, why
waste time on trying to force others into some of our
own narrow minded views.  After all, there are only
so many angels can dance on a dipole.

de WB4APR, Bob