[aprssig] N1547C tracker

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Thu Oct 20 15:36:41 EDT 2005

As you said "If you think some sort of operation is illegal, you
shouldn't do it.
If another ham interprets the rules differently, you should respect his
rights to read the rules and make up his own mind, it is his own license
he is putting at risk."  You disagree with my assessment that
specifically turning on the tracker to transmit posits is controlling
the transmitter.  Fine.  I believe it is controlling the transmitter.  I
disagree with your interpretation of the definition of automatic
control.  You have said nothing that alters my thoughts on this topic
and I doubt anything I say would alter your thoughts.  Therefore, we
agree to disagree.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net