[aprssig] D700 as a digi

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:13:32 EDT 2005

Yes, but the settings you set on the serial port
in Packet mode are stored in a separate memory
location than the APRS menu PM's.  AH!  Yes,
that is it.  If you set a PM to packet mode
and program it with special settings, then yes,
that PM will remember those settings for PACKET
mode.  But If you are in APRS mode, then
it has its own settings.  Again, donno if the UITRACE
is retained...
Bob
and kept in a different location.