[aprssig] ISS APRS or Voice?

Rahn whiskey7doa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:07:12 EDT 2005

That could be. I tried to get APRS and voice both to work tonight. And
neither one did. I am not surprised though that I didn't get voice as I
am not too practiced at the doppler shift yet. I did try, late in the
pass, to use the voice uplink to the station instead of the X-Band
repeat and I thought I heard something but I think the pass was too far
gone.

I'll try again tomorrow night.

I will check that website in the mean time. Perhaps that will help.
Thanks for the help.

--
Rahn Abbott
W7DOA