[aprssig] Re: UI-View Bashing

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Oct 14 17:04:44 EDT 2005

Bill  KA8VIT wrote on Oct 12 2005

> I was curious though, when is your software is coming out?

I'm not a programmer, so it's unlikely that I will be writing any
software.

> Or why don't you volunteer to re-work/help the authors with
> UI-View?

Perhaps you aren't aware that Roger G4IDE, the author of UI-View32
became a silent key just over a year ago. I'm not writing software,
but I am doing what I can in other ways to help make sure that it is
easy for APRS users to obtain UI-View32. Lots of add-ons were written
before Roger's demise and a number have been written since then. If I
get to shake Roger's hand, I'll let you know, but you might have to be
standing beside me at the time. <g>

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH