[aprssig] APRS in Atlanta

N0YXV - Stan Coleman n0yxv at gihams.org
Wed Oct 12 02:28:55 EDT 2005

I've gotten some replies that suggest you need RF but so far know body
has suggested a need for RF that goes beyond the WIDEn-N standard. I
guess I didn't make my question as clear as I thought. Emails great but
it doesn't always get the point across the first time. My question
should have been more along the lines of, "Why would anybody need more
hops than what it takes to get to an Igate?" I'm not trying to start a
flame war just wondering why some people don't seam to like WIDEn-N and
claim they need somethingng more than it provides.