[aprssig] Re: [XDigi] Programing the X-Digi??

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 11 12:11:08 EDT 2005

Reply below.

A fill-in digi is all you might need for an event too.  That temporary
"fill-in/event" digi only operates WIDE1-1.  All the participating mobile
stations, both special event mobiles and daily commuters, leave their paths
routinely set to
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 to participate in special events too.  It works, and is one
of the big advantages of the new North American settings that Mobiles can
use the same WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 path routinely and in special events.
73, Cap KE6AFE