[aprssig] APRS in DC

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Oct 8 18:23:29 EDT 2005

K3VOA in downtown Wash DC is a WIDE1-1 only
digi.  Thus you should use the path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
while mobile and visiting DC.    de Wb4APR

>>> "JD Delancy" <w1jd at drix.net> 10/08/05 1:28 PM >>>
K1VOA ?  YOu sure about that, last I knew it was K3VOA; K1VOA lives in NC

There are numerous APRS digi's around the area. Some of them like WX3SMD-13, KG4ICG, N3IJW, and KV3B pretty much "ring" DC around the beltway

    jd