[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Tue Oct 4 21:10:16 EDT 2005

Hey!! I have a honda element too!! It's the perfect ham car for
antennas.  When I'm running down the road, it's a "driven element".
lol... arrrr arrrrr.  I crack myself up sometimes... 8-)

On a serious note.  The plastic panels on the sides and the roof allow
me to run all sorts of cables by simply snapping them off (10mm nut on
each one), running cable, and snapping them back on.  I've got my gps
puck, xm puck and 2m/70cm diamond tilt over mount all run this way.

Wes