[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 14:02:55 EDT 2005

farmer.aj at gmail.com wrote:

Conceptually, this seems to be a somewhat beefed-up and repackaged
version of the +12-VDC-only-powered Via  EPIA-TC micro-ITX board that
runs my combo APRS igate/server-Echolink node-APRN (APRS/SSTV)
interface.    I have this ham "super server" packaged in a mid-sized
tower sitting on my table at home,  but it runs entirely on +12VDC from
the ham shack battery plant.    Details and a review of the EPIA-TC
board at my website here:
      http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/EPIAserver

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:              wa8lmf