[aprssig] Via teams on Linux car PC kit

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Tue Oct 4 10:26:38 EDT 2005

I have been tossing around the idea of a mini-itx
computer for in my truck.  As far as touchscreen LCDs
go, the best on the market seems to be he Xenarc
displays:  http://www.xenarc.com/product/700ts.html

Check out www.mp3car.com to see what some people are
doing for in-car computer solutions.  Some really
amazing stuff including full bondo/fiberglass
fabrications of consoles and in-dash displays.

Jason KE4NYV
www.ke4nyv.com
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com