Amateur? (Was RE: [aprssig] Igateing a Non Amateur)

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 10:29:17 EDT 2005

-snip-
Really, so Roger was breaking UK law by making money on UI-View?
Maybe he didn't die, the UK government arrested him and is holding him
incognito. No, wait, it is my government that does that ;-)
-end snip-

Maybe, or more likely not.  "Peak Systems" would have made the profit
(if any).  If he was the only "employee" then he pays himself, no doubt
there were other overheads to pay out...

In practice, using his call to sort of advertise and or endorse the
product is perhaps a bit questionable, but no doubt whoever the
authorities are, turned a blind eye etc.

Dave B.
G0WBX.  And yes, I am a registerd Ui-View user.  16 and 32 bit versions.