[aprssig] Igateing a Non Amateur

Andy Gonzales KG6RWO at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 11:50:11 EDT 2005

No no no

I fully support you and others like you.  You guys all deserve the
recompense
for the time and money you expend.

I understand that using the airwaves for advertising is not allowed.  Funny,
though,
using the internet is allowed, which is where all this apparently got
started.

If a ham starts a company related to amateur radio thats great. Who better
to understand the requirements.
Advertise over the air - no
Advertise in club newsletters - yes
Advertist over the internet - yes