[aprssig] Igateing a Non Amateur

Andy Gonzales KG6RWO at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 11:04:00 EDT 2005

What are their calls ?

I meant of course the operating community.  If I come up with a 4 band radio
product for sale and advertise it over the local repeater and make a profit,
that's not amateur radio.  If I set up a server or write some software or
produce some sort of kit, and I get money enough to defray some or all of my
expenses then that seems to be correct