[aprssig] Re: APRS Standard Connectors?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 30 22:06:45 EST 2005

I've managed to short DB9s on more than one occasion, but briefly enough
that I haven't blown any fuses.

I'd like to be able to offer some common cables, but so far it hasn't really
been worth doing.  To get good quality overmolded cables made for a
reasonable price you've got to buy a lot of them, and pay some hefty setup
charges.  I wouldn't mind doing that for one cable configuration, but
everyone has different ideas on power, radio connections, and so on.

Scott
N1VG