[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Wed Nov 30 10:42:47 EST 2005

Dave Baxter schreef:

>Hi..
>
>My replies indented below...

As a result of this discusion I just did a install of xastir using the
readme.win32 and it installed just fine, no errors, no questions to
answer, no need to redownload the source and all that on a pentium III
700 mhz with just 128mb ram and an unstable winxp pro.

Maybe the problem is you Dave or that of lintronix but it is definatly
not xastir.

73 de Andre PE1RDW