[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 09:19:37 EST 2005

Curt,
  See below:

Do you agree or dis-agree with Bill's warnings>.  Are they valid concerns
for newbies?  That is the issue in this thread and has been since the
beginning.

>Much of the commercial software doesn't go into trying to scare the
>user like that.  They want you to have a nice warm fuzzy feeling
>when you install their software and they have their fingers crossed
>that it doesn't break or hose up your computer later.

You should try some commercial software from a reputable company who stands
behind their product.  If you only use open source I can understand your
position.

Bill KC9XG