[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 30 04:00:16 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bill Diaz wrote:

> The readme1st information is enlightening and re-inforces what many (but
> certainly not all) users have reported. I guess you "Takes your chances".
> No thanks,

That made me chuckle.  Bill Vodall is just being explicit in his
warnings.  Reading that the first thought that came to mind was:
"What software does a warning like that NOT apply to!"

Much of the commercial software doesn't go into trying to scare the
user like that.  They want you to have a nice warm fuzzy feeling
when you install their software and they have their fingers crossed
that it doesn't break or hose up your computer later.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer