[aprssig] Xastir install issues

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 29 18:12:50 EST 2005

Ok, I found an answer to the first part - says you need to redistribute the
complete Cygwin sources, which sounds like a stupid requirement to me, but
that's the GPL for you.  I wonder if having a link alongside the binary
download counts as co-distribution.  I can see requiring source distribution
if you *modified* Cygwin, but otherwise.. it's just kind of dumb.  Worst
case, you've got to add an extra zip file.

I still don't know about the packagability, though...

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker