[aprssig] Not a UK call?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:35:42 EST 2005

Hi...

There should be a comment in the beacon text afaik.  That's what was
recomended to me when I did a recent trip to the US, and prior to that,
/m in Europe with a D7.  The problem is not what goes to the IS, but
what then get's gated to RF.  The way some IGates are setup here in the
UK makes you wonder.  Flooding the area with the entire IS data stream
is not unknown, and with the over enthusiatic digi's we have, total
chaos ensues for a week or so, until you can track down the source of
the problem and contact them..

All good fun, I think.

Time to go home now...

73..