[aprssig] Not a UK call?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 12:17:03 EST 2005

OK, did some more checking, so he's Polish.  Found an email address on
QRZ.com, so have asked.   Also sugested if genuine he edits the beacon
text to reflect his reciprocal status. M/SQ9 etc...
Also sent a couple of APRS messages to that effect too.  Got auto
replies saying no one was at the keyboard...

Dave.