[aprssig] Tuning/aligning GE Phoenix Radios

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Wed Nov 23 14:50:39 EST 2005

These guys have an ad on ebay for programming at $27.50 and they align the
radio at the same time. This seems to be a good deal to me. They even pay
return shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Programming-Service-for-GE-Phoenix-Synthesized-Radios_W0
QQitemZ7555708496QQcategoryZ53109QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC