[aprssig] Tuning/aligning GE Phoenix Radios

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Wed Nov 23 14:10:25 EST 2005

Hello.  I have been searching for over a year for help with
tuning/aligning four GE Phoenix radios that I picked up for APRS.  I
already have the ROMs programmed for the correct frequencies - I just
need someone who has the equipment and a little time and who wants to
make a few bucks to get these radios lined up.  I have had no luck
finding anyone that can do this.  I also have a GE Delta UHF that is
programmed that I would like to get straightened out as well.  If anyone
can help, please reply on or off the list.  Thanks in advance!

73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH