[aprssig] OpenTracker prototype / beta units for sale

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 23 13:32:22 EST 2005

> Do you have a timeline somewhere you are keeping record of your excellent
> work ?

I update the 'news' section on the N1VG.net site every once in awhile.  Keep
in mind that I always have several things going at once, and some of them
are usually experiments or proof-of-concept things that I don't intend to
actually produce.  It's probably 5 times more work to actually mass-produce,
document, and support a project than it is to just build a couple for my own
use.  I'll have some new goodies for the APRS community within the next six
months, though.  =]

Scott
N1VG