[aprssig] OpenTracker prototype / beta units for sale

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 22 10:16:19 EST 2005

Well, that got way more response than I expected!  I'll be answering emails
in the order I received them.

Looks like it's time to hurry up and finish the next round of prototypes,
and get this thing in production.  Now if only I didn't have this pesky day
job.  =]

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker