[aprssig] DingoTel 2Way Two-Way Radio Internet Bridge ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Nov 21 08:17:57 EST 2005

Yes, that is the device that I was talking about. Reading about it on the
Amaon site, I see:

What's in the Box
DingoTel 2Way USB sound card device, 2.5mm headset/mic jack fly lead...

I was looking at this device as an inexpensive USB based soundcard with a PTT
circuit built in. I was not thinking about using it to send data over VOIP,
but as an interface to a radio replacing such things as the buxcomm Rascal. If
it could be configured to look like a soundcard, then something like AGWPE
could use it. Then you could easily have multiple "soundcards" on one PC and
could use them for whatever purpose you choose.