[aprssig] Pocket Tracker???

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sun Nov 20 10:19:01 EST 2005

That's easy enough.... you have a 2nd receiver on 144.39.  You wire the
TNC's XCD input to the squelch on that receiver.  Kantronics did this
internally with their kpc4 dual 1200 TNC years ago... it has a "one
radio" command that will prevent either 1/2 of the TNC from transmitting
if the other 1/2 sees a carrier.  You an do the same with a kpc3's XCD
input.

Wes