[aprssig] Vehicle Tracking

Steve Baker bakesy at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 17 03:48:49 EST 2005

Good evening everyone, I have asked a few people on the best way to do this,
however, I would like as many suggestions as possible.  I am trying to find
a logging program for my Windows PC that will receive GPS coordinates from
the 706MKIIG in my vehicle and log in into a mapping program.  I have a
706MKIIG in both my vehicle and my home, and primarily use this for safety
and awareness. Hardware that has been suggested so far is the tiny tracker
and my HF radio but any other configurations are welcome.

Regards

Steve