[aprssig] RE: D700 Honda Odyssey Mounting Options

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 10:33:13 EST 2005

Hi again Brad...

Yes, usually (for cost effectiveness, i.e. It's cheap!) only one strap
from engine to frame, and one from battery to frame.   Honda being more
creative than some of course, may do it a little different...

Either way, it's always worth knowing where things are, "just in case"
etc...

Have fun..

Dave G0WBX.