[aprssig] RE: D700 Honda Odyssey Mounting Options

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Tue Nov 15 09:38:52 EST 2005

Many thanks Dave. That's useful info to know. I'll review my car's setup and
see what I need to do to maximize effectiveness. Since it's a new car (like,
one week old) I probably won't have any grounding problems in the short
term, but I'm going to review just how/where the battery is grounded. I
*think* they already have separate leads to frame & engine. It's a little
crowded in there to be sure without spending some time.