[aprssig] RE: D700 Honda Odyssey Mounting Options

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Tue Nov 15 07:41:09 EST 2005

If you run a seperate power cable for the rig, including the -ve lead direct
to the battery, remember to fuse the -ve wire too, or a loose battery ground
strap (it does happen) can become very expensive when you next try to start
the engine!..
<<

I'm not going to run a separate -ve lead. I'm aware it'd be better to do so
but I barely fit the +ve lead through the available grommet. I'll just
ground to the frame. I am, however, going to fuse the -ve lead this time.

Brad.