[aprssig] TNC2 KISS eprom

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 00:30:24 EST 2005

ad6nh at arrl.net wrote:

> Anyone have handy a known working hex code for burning a KISS eprom
> for a 1270b?  Thanks in advance.
>
> 73
> Phil - AD6NH

I've been trying to respond to your inquiry about this issue off-list,
including  responding to your original direct communication to me on
this issue ,but your arrl.net address keeps bouncing.     Can you
contact me from some email address other than the ARRL mail forwarder
which is on numerous anti-spam black lists.  (The ARRL can't seem to
figure out how to configure their server to block the relaying of spam
and consequently has wound up on numerous IP  black lists.)

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

  http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/DigiPaths

Updated APRS Symbol Chart