[aprssig] TNC2 KISS eprom

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Mon Nov 7 16:51:45 EST 2005

There also is BPQKISS which is a multidrop system (just a single com port
talking to multiple TNC's).  That is also in the

http://dxspots.com/bpq408a.zip package.

As to licenses, with respect to JKISS and BPQKIS why not ask John GM8BPQ?
You can reach him on the BPQ32 Yahoo Group which he monitors.

Ron, N5IN