[aprssig] UIView32 and The New Paradigm

rcluster at rgisp.com rcluster at rgisp.com
Thu Nov 3 16:14:03 EST 2005

> Ron wrote:

> This caused me to wonder if the same might be needed in the aliases list
> of UIView32.

The settings to use UI-View32 as either a WIDE1-1 fill-in digi, or a full
WIDEn-N digi (both under the new paradigm) can be found here:

http://www.nwaprs.info/uiviewdigi.htm

I've been running as a WIDE1-1 fill-in digi for quite a while and I have
tested the full WIDEn-N settings also. Observing the packets going in and
coming out of the station confirms that these settings work fine.

BTW: It doesn't matter what TNC you are using to do this (as long as it
correctly supports KISS mode) because UI-View32 is doing all the work. The
TNC  settings are not used at all.

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 Mobile, -1 Work, -2 Wx)
UI-View32 iGate/digi/Wx in Eugene, OR