[aprssig] WinAPRS Image files

Nick Kotch nkotch at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 11:29:12 EDT 2005

If the image is only being 'squashed' when opening it up in WinAPRS then the
coordinates are off both whatever points you chose on the image.

I believe for Winaprs the image can be either a .bmp or .gif, I think I read
that it the documentation.  I just made one using a .gif image and it worked
well.

What steps have you done so far in trying to get it to work? (i.e. how did
you find the pixel coordinates of two spots, was it originally drawn to
scale, etc...)

Nick