[aprssig] WinAPRS Image files

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 11:15:06 EDT 2005

Hello,
I am having a devil of a time trying to create a map
for a local run event next weekend.  I have an image
but it loads in a shortened squashed up looking
jumble.
On top of that, the GEO file I made doesn't work
either apparently as the coordinates showing up at the
bottom of the screen are all way off base.
Does anyone have any pointers?
I have tried bmp and jpeg images according to Paint
that I am using to load them to the Images folder for
WinAPRS.
I had the worst luck with bmps.
If I load the image horizontally it looks better but
it doesnt' line up N and S top to bottom anymore.

Thanks,
Chris
KB8UIH