[aprssig] DEM mirrors?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 24 16:38:04 EDT 2005

Gisdatadepot.com has them all, but the free downloads are painfully slow.  I
got all of my local data from the California Spatial Information Library -
all free (well, taxpayer supported) with fast downloads.  I'm sure other
states have the same.  Though you may be stuck with whatever funky
projection your state uses internally.  I think in California it's a 5-zone
conic projection.

Scott
N1VG