[aprssig] APRServe??

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue May 24 16:27:54 EDT 2005

Right, the Tab key for WinAPRS.  And then AFAIK to set any filter after
connecting to a server's Port 14580 you must manually send a Message to the
server (over TCP/IP, not VHF).

With APRS+SA _spaces_ are sufficient in ..\Data\APRSERVE.TXT .  And with
APRS+SA you can add the filter to the server's line in the file, like:

rotate-filter.aprs.net 14580 # filter m/350 -p/CW

73, Cap KE6AFE

<snip>