[aprssig] APRServe??

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue May 24 15:48:42 EDT 2005

Hi Glenn,

In your WinAPRS folder, you will need to open aprserve.txt with a plain
text editor, and add this line:

rotate.aprs.net<TAB>23<TAB>Rotate APRS Server

The <TAB> means use the tab key and not spaces! This must be followed
explicitly... The first column is the address, the second column is the
port, and the third is the Label column..

Use a # (pound) to REMARK out all the other addresses in the file, or
remove them after you saved a backup copy..

Now start WinAPRS. In Settings/TCP/IP Connections, you should see a line
  with Rotate APRS Server  click on that line, and it should connect you
to the server providing of course you are using a registered copy of
WinAPRS, <g>

Let me know if you need any more assistance Glenn, We can take this off
line if you prefer to save bandwidth...

Robbie