[aprssig] DAYTON or other Event planning

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Mon May 23 18:25:04 EDT 2005

I wrote into this sig last week to ask about the proper settings for
Dayton knowing it'd be packed and saturated.  No reply from anyone.

It was mentioned here, and I concur... would've been really neat if TAPR
(who was hosting free wifi), or the BSRG who was also hosting free wifi
(thank's Ralph!! Neat setup!) would operate an igate.  But to be
truthful, it never dawned on me to ask Ralph to be an igate.... All it
would have taken was an audio patch cable and installing agwpe on the
laptop he was using to host the wifi.

Wes