[aprssig] findU and RSS

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sun May 22 22:24:48 EDT 2005

On May 22, 2005, at 9:09 PM, Brad McConahay wrote:

> Hmm... I think Linux and Windows RSS users might be wondering what
> took
> findU so long to find RSS! ;)

I'd looked at RSS before, but never really got what made it useful
until I saw it tightly integrated with the browser. In my defense,
I'll add that I don't recall anyone ever asking for it. Anyway, you
are the XML guy, you have the ability to do this, so why didn't YOU
do it? ;-)

So far though there are only about 10 RSS subscriptions to the findU
feeds, so there doesn't seem to have been a huge pent-up demand. I
suspect I've implemented this in plenty of time for most of findU's
users, and like I said, I'm doing it just because it is cool for me!

Steve K4HG