[aprssig] Awfully quiet in here

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sat May 21 12:07:15 EDT 2005

> >> Is the SIG working?  Haven't heard anything in a couple of days.
> >

> Nou I finally get some time to attend to all those very interesing Korean
> messages I get mass delivered every day via the amsat.org alias :-).

Maybe this is a good time to comment on how cool it would be if
digi_ned used NCURSES for the diagnostic display - like the "-c"
option of the AX25 listen.

It's interesting to have digi_ned running in its own window so we
can watch what's happening.

More on digi_ned wishes soon - right now I have to get the XYL to
the big fabric sale.

73,
Bill