[aprssig] Awfully quiet in here

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sat May 21 10:11:08 EDT 2005

Henk de Groot wrote:
> Roger Grady schreef:
>
>> At 05:32 PM 5/20/05, Scott Miller wrote:
>>
>>> Is the SIG working?  Haven't heard anything in a couple of days.
>>

>> It's working, everybody's in Dayton (except you and me).
>

> Nou I finally get some time to attend to all those very interesing
> Korean messages I get mass delivered every day via the amsat.org alias :-).

Hello Henk!  I've used pobox.com for about 10 years as a virtual
forwarding site.  They have added spam filter recently, and they have a
filter specifically for that stuff.  It works great, I get a summary
email once a day showing the hundreds of those that I didn't have to delete!

73

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW