[aprssig] Hamvention

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Fri May 20 10:10:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

What an impressive showing of APRS this morning. At 7:00 AM, there was a
station count of over 100 in the immediate area of Hara Arena.

I set up a page with  a filter on two of my "friends" kk9h-9 and ab9do-1
with a radius of 20 miles from either of them.

http://wa9inf.shacknet.nu:1452/pmap7.html

As people left their aprs units in and around the parking lots, the
station count progressively decreased as the hours went by.

As of now at 9:00 am, the station count is down to 70.. Would that mean
that 30 of them actually turned off the trackers?  <G>

Hope all is having a good time. Due to health (bad cold), I had to pass
on going...

73,  Robbie