[aprssig] Path for low(er) altitude balloon

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon May 16 09:59:49 EDT 2005

"ALMOST EVERY digi" does not include ANY in the area that the balloon flew
this past weekend.

And IGates are sparse, so 2 hops are generally required to get to an IGate,
thus my suggestion of WIDE,WIDE.

If the digi's in the area do not support WIDE2-2, can you tell me a better
solution? I am certainly open to suggestions.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net